Creating the concepts for and art directing photography and video production projects.
Aug 02, 2022
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating the concepts for and art directing photography and video production projects.
- Present design solutions to business partners for concept and layout approval.
- Plan, concept and execute elevated image content.
- Lead creative direction on-set, creating inspirational, contemporary content.
- Building layouts and Creative Briefs for the on-set photo/video team(s) to produce.
- Approving imagery on set and via remote approval.
- Direct and motivate creative teams, producing informative, elevated ecommerce imagery.
- Working with set designers and builders to transform the studio set to customer’s living space which is inviting and inspiring.
- Always have the customer in mind, utilizing innovation and understand that the creative treatment is critical in the design of an inspirational shopping experience.
- Participating in the creation, maintenance and updating of style guides.
- Recommending creative resourcing solutions and overseeing outsourced design and production.
- Working with Production team member and Photography teams to schedule the appropriate talent for assignments.
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration, innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with an agency, creative team or Imaging Studios
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in photo and/or video art direction and managing on set production.
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management.
- Art directing 3D imagery
- Experience in working with Post Production Video teams for editing, voice over and graphic overlays.
- Experience in on-location production.