Provides administrative and production assistance to the Art department
London, United Kingdom
Oct 25, 2022
What you'll do:
- Provides administrative and general assistance to Art Dept. personnel and clients
- Assists in all phases of production from bidding to archiving
- Conducts library/video research for reference materials
- Oversees general department maintenance and organization
- Creates presentation packages for meetings including scanning, printing and mounting of concept and storyboard artwork.
- Assists artists with clean-up of concept and storyboard artwork
- Provides production design support for crew gear, crew photos and various company design needs.
- Provide graphic design support for internal company projects
- Responsible for general department maintenance
- Runs errands as needed both within and external to the facility
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Art, Graphic Design or Animation, or equivalent.
- Strong traditional drawing skills required.
- Knowledge of concept and storyboard art as well as fundamental design principles.
- A working knowledge of artwork presentation preparation.
- Must work well in high-pressure environment.
- Background in graphic art, design or film are highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the following 2D and 3D programs preferred: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Maya.
- Knowledge of Linux, Blender and Zbrush a plus.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Concept art or design portfolio required