As the Senior Animator, you will work with your team to create and transmit credible emotions, specific to each moment of the film. You will add to the artistic talent and technical level, by utilizing different styles of animation.
Jul 07, 2023
As the Senior Animator, you will work with your team to create and transmit credible emotions, specific to each moment of the film. You will add to the artistic talent and technical level, by utilizing different styles of animation. In this senior role, you will also help and push the team, being an example to others.
- Create animations at the highest artistic and technical level.
- Work closely with the directors, supervisors and leads in a team environment.
- Collaborate and propose genuine and unique acting or physics for each assignment aligned with the story and context of them.
- Plan own assignments to reach the deadlines considering the interaction with Direction, supervisors and leads.
- Keep the characters in model and respect the design of the production.
- Be open and professional about feedback process and possible changes of direction during the animation process.
- Keep up on current artistic methodologies and on technology trends and tools that best suit the production and the company, in the development of a stronger creative and technical environment.
- Work together with the team providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that contribute towards their artistic and professional growth.
- 4+ years of professional experience in VFX or animation industries.
- 3+ years of experience in the animation industry.
- Background in traditional animation, 3d or stop motion.
- Knowledge of 3D animation software and drawing skills desirable.
- Advanced English.
- Linux experience is a plus