Creates high quality motion of computer graphics creatures, characters and objects within a shot, using a variety of animation software programs, and working under the general Supervision of Senior Level and Animation Supervisors.
London, United Kingdom
Sep 06, 2022
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the successful animation of a series of shots on a specific project.
- Participates as a team member in determining various aesthetic solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
- Maintains or exceeds a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
- Expected to ‘mentor’ entry level Animators and must be able to assist them with their shots.
- Performs other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in traditional animation or computer animation.
- Demonstrable experience working in cel, stopmotion or computer animation with experience working on feature films.
- Expert knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design while demonstrating exceptional skills as an animator based as evidenced by portfolio, demo reel and references.
- Significant experience working at Mid-Level Animator level in conjunction with recommendations for advancement by the Animation Supervisors and the Department Manager.
- Knowledge of UNIX and shell scripting; expert knowledge of Maya, proprietary and other software programs.
- Knowledge of chaining and constraint techniques.
- Knowledge of both the CG production pipeline and the other production processes at ILM.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.