At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Dec 28, 2022
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the production by tracking weekly quotas, artist submissions and output, as well as progress updates
- Meet and sit through consultation session with clients to discuss the styles and graphic and animation elements required throughout the 2D/3D animation pipeline, and to determine the nature and content of the animations to ensure satisfactions and needs
- Communicate with artists and clients regarding production schedules and deadlines
- Communicate with clients, artists, and line producers to ensure that the best CG and other graphic designing software and technologies are adapted for the best results
- Coordinate all steps and aspects of the entire animation production pipeline in a multidisciplinary and fast-paced environment
- Develop and coordinate the artistic and graphic elements for the animation projects in production
- Assist in the departments of illustrations, editorials, animation and technical illustration for the animated productions the studio is currently working on
- Track artwork, artists and output, and supervise other animation artists
- Ensure artwork is reviewed by the department supervisor and director for approvals or revisions.
- Manage the administrative aspects of the production including archiving, filing or storing artwork, creating inventory lists, distribution of material, etc.
- File management and regular cleanup of server space
- Review and coordinate materials for shipments.
- Troubleshoot possible problems or issues leading to delays in production
- Assess the animation tools and equipment available for artists and notify management if additional equipment is required
What will you bring with you:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a 2D/3D animation Production
- Previous experience working with a 2D/3D pipeline
- Shotgun experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong attention to detail