We have an exciting opportunity at 20th Century Studios for an Animation Production Coordinator reporting to the SVP, Production.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 30, 2021
- Work directly with and assist the SVP, Production to coordinate all films directly associated with the SVP’s office from pre-production through the wrap of physical production.
- Set up Studio policies and procedure manuals for films supervised by Manager, Animation Production
- Management of materials which include maintaining lists & contracts, researching information, compiling, archiving and securing files.
- Work directly with production vendors to secure day-to-day updates during set-up and production.
- Answer and screen phones.
- Schedule appointments.
- Arrange travel as needed for department.
- Process expense reports for department.
- Occasional script analysis required (breakdown sets, cast & location).
- Special projects as required by the production team as needed.
- Miscellaneous departmental duties as needed
- Solid familiarity with Film Production.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Computer skills, Mac knowledgeable, familiarity with Production scheduling and Budgeting programs a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, make preliminary decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure and maintain professionalism and service orientation.
- Strong organizational and follow-thru skills, keeping supervisor informed on completed tasks and status of current tasks at hand.
- Strong assistant skills a must (phones, calendar, contacts). Ability to resolve routine issues and raise complex issues to management.
- Ability to work with highly confidential material.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree in Film Production or equivalent.