We are looking for a strong and experienced Animation Producer to lead a team on an exciting CGI project delivering 52 episodes.
Sep 08, 2022
Working from our London offices, the role requires coordination with our offices based in Singapore and the external animation studio.
The candidate must be confident in managing a team and juggling various stages of production from development, through post-production to final delivery. The Producer will be responsible for running all aspects of the production on schedule and on budget.
An important component of the job is team relations, working closely with your team ensuring the show delivers on the creative and production needs. The role will also oversee resources, recruiting talent and production crew.
- Oversee and be responsible for the production schedule and budget on this CGI show
- Create efficient processes to ensure the running of an effective production, across all offices
- Support the creative, finance, legal, departments as well as general managers to assist the production plans that support creative goals while balancing business needs.
- Oversee the hiring of personnel/crew to run the show from initial development through to delivery
- Accurate budget maintenance and management with regular and accurate cost reporting
- Keep track of the execution of programming plans and track all critical assumptions
- Production tracking across all stages, from scripting and design to deliverables
- Ensuring all suppliers and team members are accurately contracted and set up on systems to work across the production
- Solution-oriented approach to solving internal and external challenges.
- Collaborate with producers and studio team in managing the production process, ensuring studio production protocols (COVID, safety, production manual) are followed at all times.
- Coordinate and track deliverables
- Foster a positive culture of teamwork, service, and solution-oriented thinking
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as a Producer and/or film and television production management experience.
- Experience in the CGI and preschool field.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related work experience required.
- Expert scheduling and budget generating and tracking ability; with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to generate high-quality material in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibly respond to rapidly changing priorities in order to meet the dynamics of a competitive marketplace.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills; ability to keep colleagues informed in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills with the ability to interact with all personality types and work cross-functionally with colleagues and key external clients.
- Knowledge of vfx content a plus