Working knowledge of Animation Production/Post Production and understanding of technical terms and processes required.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 06, 2022
- Schedule meetings with Producers, Supervisors, Directors, Senior Level Executives, and outside Vendors as requested.
- Organize meetings, on-site visits, and demos with vendors, freelance production crew, and technology companies to maintain and expand department relationships throughout the industry.
- Attend all pertinent meetings, take detailed notes and follow-up on select action items.
- Maintain notes databases, keep records up to date and track all outstanding items for next steps.
- Submit all new user access request forms for animation production crew & executive new hires as requested.
- Acts as liaison for onboarding new animation production crew members.
- Support the creation of best practices policies and promote their implementation with the animation teams.
- Gather agenda items for weekly executive animation review.
- Support Executives in setting up & running the review, troubleshooting any technical issues as they arise.
- Take notes during the review for Executives’ reference as requested.
- Manage production databases to track the status and location of all animation physical assets.
- Assist each animation production in receiving all requested physical assets.
- Assess condition of physical assets to determine when items need to be decommissioned and re-purchased.
- Ensure all animation physical assets are serviced and in good working order.
Digital Asset Management:
- Coordinate with the Digital Asset Management department to answer questions and offer support for both current & archived projects.
- Facilitate file uploads, downloads & transfers for various digital asset requests.
Marketing & Publicity:
- Field marketing submissions and requests along with the animation crew/marketing coordinator.
- Assist with all TV spot requests, liaising with the marketing team directly to send all pertinent files as needed.
- Track all upcoming marketing deadlines, add details to the calendar and flag any urgent needs to Executives.
- Assist Executives with all awards submissions, including: VES, ASIFA/The Annie’s, etc.
Talent & Vendor Availability:
- Maintain database (resumes, availability, and reel library) for animation talent and all VFX vendors globally.
- Distribute database to all production crews upon wrap to update records.
- Export reports for Executives to review & assess availability.
- Set meetings with individuals, vendors, etc. for Executives to vet for upcoming work.
- Tracks vendor security assessments and statuses in conjunction with the content security team.
- Assists with video conferencing and reviews.
- Process drive-ons and walk on for visitors.
- Prioritize & coordinate calendars.
- Ensure Executives have prep time for critical projects & meetings.
- Update and maintain Marvel’s Animation Confluence page.
- Maintains all templates & forms to remain current with any new Marvel standards and regulations.
- Work with Executives, on continuing to evolve databases for the best use by current productions as well as for the purpose of historical production archive and analysis.
- Act as outward facing animation resource of information flow for all animation productions.
- 1-3 years of experience in Animation.
- Must be a team player, proactive and solution oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior skill set in organization, problem-solving, time-management, multi-tasking, and operating in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude in high-pressure situations.
- Computer Skills: Mac skills required; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Filemaker, Cinesync Pro, and Shotgrid. Experience with Signiant and 5th Kind is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Animation Production/Post Production and understanding of technical terms and processes required.