MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for Andrea Mitchell Reports. This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East. Assist in compiling research for anchor, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
Live Event / On Location Services
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Jun 23, 2023
MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for Andrea Mitchell Reports.
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
- Assist in compiling research for anchor, maintaining on-air updates during live program
- Gather information on breaking news stories for anchors to relay on air
- Print scripts for anchors and build updates
- Provide daily support by managing calendars, appearance and schedule
- Schedule and book travel and meetings
- Organize and schedule meeting and interviews
- Maintain and process expense reports
- Respond to correspondences
- At least one year of news production experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Desired Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events
- Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure
- Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Washington, D.C.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news