The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP of Production Development. This position will require frequent requests to read and provide opinions on material in addition to managing day-to-day administrative functions and support.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP of Production Development. This position will require frequent requests to read and provide opinions on material in addition to managing day-to-day administrative functions and support. Ideal candidates should be acutely detail oriented, have a passion for films, screenplays and books, and possess an expansive worldview. Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Provide administrative and personal support.
- Read content and provide opinions on materials.
- Schedule meeting requests and manage calendar.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Interact with production employees.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Act as a liaison with all internal and external offices.
- Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
- Manage special projects as designated. Specifically dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
- Provide general support for other administrative duties, and execute professional and personal needs as assigned.
- Maintain and update internal tracking for various projects, submissions, and research materials
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity a production company, agency, management company, or studio.
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated successful organizational skills and ability to prioritize in an Assistant role.
- Minimum 1 year experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Work, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be willing to work at the Universal Studios backlot location.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the development world as well as familiarity with major film agents, agencies, writers and directors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week
Salary Range: $47,500-$60,000; not bonus eligible, not long-term incentive eligible.