NBC Universal: Provide various miscellaneous Accounting Support, including research for projects.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 13, 2023
- Accounting duties, including but not limited to:
- Scanning, filing and logging of all accounting paperwork.
- Provide various miscellaneous Accounting Support, including research for projects.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
- Must be able to work some overtime.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Dropbox, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Vista Production Accounting software.
- Strong analytical, organizational and detail-oriented skills mandatory.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to all reporting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with various internal and external personnel at show, corporate and vendor level.
- Someone that is a team player with strong work ethic.
- Should possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Professional business manner.
- Comfort working with all levels of management and talent.
- Seeking a very detail-oriented person with the ability to multi-task.
- Ideal candidate works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
- Weekly salary range: $1,090 - $1,350