TERRACE STUDIOS (3 full-time shows and multiple live events) is seeking an Accounting Assistant to work with all day-to-day operations as outlined below.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 09, 2023
- Data entry as needed, including journal entries for studio charges, and distribution changes as requested by manager.
- Research studio costs and obtain backup.
- Update and distribute various internal Production Finance reports.
- Assist with accounts payable input, research, and reaching out to new vendors for required documents.
- Assist payroll accountant with weekly payroll of union and non-union crew, including split coding of crew hours in Timekeeper system, and tracking and organizing reports on crew working on multiple productions.
- Establish and maintain complete files as needed.
- Scan all documents to Scenechronize and run and manage exception reports.
- Assist with other special projects as required (for example: new season forms and schedules, payment schedules, research payment histories, create and provide reports when requested by other NBCU finance departments and HR, etc.)
- Assist with any accounting duties when others are not available or need assistance.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or finance, production experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software, knowledge of Vista 5 and Timekeeper a big plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work within a team environment in close quarters.
- Readiness to learn new skills and take on new tasks at any time.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
Salary range: $47,000 - $58,000