Our Nashville office is very team oriented. This person will be working primarily inside of the creative team and also working with the administrative team in our office.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Nashville Area
Dec 12, 2022
You will be working around music everyday – all day.
Here you’ll get to:
- Assist Designated Members of the A&R Team
- Assist with Onboarding Songwriters and maintaining their marketing materials & bios
- Coordinating quarterly charity events for staff/writers
- Design and/or coordinate design for eblasts/plaques/banners and order plaques for #1 parties and/or notable writer moments
- Facilitiate and act as the point person for Warner Chappell Nashville social media platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, etc) and post highlights on a day to day basis.
- Maintain #1 Song budget sheet (plaques, special gifts, #1 parties, banners, design costs, Aircheck ads, MusicRow ads, etc.)
- Manage delivery of e-blasts for #1 songs and notable writer events/moments
- Update warnerchappell.com with new audio, images, and writer bios for the Nashville section of the website
- Keep e-blast contact groups up to date in email marketing system
- Coordinating travel & bus trips for writers
- Book Travel & T&E Reports for A&R reps.
- Coordinate one or more yearly Teams w/A&R (Events, Road, Retreat) – this would include managing budget/billbacks depending on which team you are on for that year.
- Assist with confirming internal writer rooms and external writing sessions.
- Notifying internal team daily of songwriters in the building.
- Confirm all co-writes for designated A&R Reps’ rosters and ensure that all necessary details are placed recorded correctly in writer calendars.
- Assist with booking studios for visiting WC writers
- Assist with applications, selection, calendar, and booking for Songwriting Intern
- Assist with writer camps, including coordinating sessions and studios
- Prepare meeting lists & coordinate with local security team.
- Take photos as requested.
- Assisting A&R with Catalog organization/creating playlists
- Assist with scheduling demo sessions.
- Completes various tasks in conjunction with the administration team, including: set up of schedule A and new songs in our publishing system, securing and uploading audio files as needed for internal systems, generating song lists for specified catalogs, gathering ‘first use’ information for new releases, entering various PA form information from the US Copyright office into internal systems .
- Be present for all company sponsored events to work as directed.
- Cover phones as needed for A&R team.
We’d love it if you also had:
- A high school level education, or its equivalent, is required.
- A baccalaureate degree with a major in business or a related field is preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of responsible administrative experience preferably in a music publishing or related business.
- A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, sufficient to qualify for the requirements of position.
- Handles and safeguards confidential and proprietary information.
- Effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values.
- Come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
- Read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data.
- Perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- General computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ITunes.
- Interest and knowledge of contemporary music and current music trends.
- Knowledge of general business practices.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Strong organization skills, high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments while producing quality work and being accountable.
- Manage time.
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work.
- Anticipates needs and creates efficient and effective processes.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
- Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
- Consistently takes initiative.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.