All applications must name at least one TV show (which aired) that they have provided editing services for.
- Logging, archiving, organizing footage and other tasks related to Post Production
- knowledge of working with proxies for offline editing
- Edit HD and 4K video
- Use guidance from project leads, graphics leads, reference materials, and user feedback to create video with the ability to take raw footage and a script/storyboard, and put the entire project together in a timeline
- Preparing projects, gathering elements and creating string outs for producers/directors prior to editing.
- other credits for post production are a big plus
We're industry-experienced and the fastest growing production company in Atlanta. Candidates who are keen to work and grow with our production company must be self-motivated, deadline oriented and have the ability to deliver, no questions asked. If you think you are the right person for this job, apply today.
Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join Bolt Entertainment.
Part-time hours: 28 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: Atlanta, GA (Required)
Work Remotely: Yes
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com