* Effectively communicate VFX recommendations and needs while demonstrating seasoned expertise in on-set etiquette
* Ability to take notes and distribute changes to Powerhouse and production that may impact budget
* Experience handling production meetings, script breakdowns, and liaising between set and shot production
* Strong understanding of green screen / blue screen set-up and photography
* Skilled at identifying when tracking markers and witness cams are needed (and not)
* Able to obtain relevant set measurements and various kinds of reference material, including photographic reference, HDRIs, photogrammetry and 360-degree photography
* In-depth understanding of strategies for shooting plates that enable the successful integration of CG elements
* Solid data wrangling skills and the ability to transmit back set data back to the studio in an organized and timely fashion
What You Bring:
Successful candidates will have a thorough understanding of the pace and dynamic of production crews working on location, how decisions made on set affect post-production VFX, and how to successfully engage key crew members in a collaborative and appropriately assertive manner.
This opportunity is ideal for a VFX Supervisor who thrives on working independently, with minimal VFX support on set, while contributing towards the overall success of the larger VFX project.
* Familiarity with the Structure Sensor and on-set 3d scanning technologies a plus.
* Ability to composite photo real VFX shots in Nuke or After Effects.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com