Cinematographer will assist on video acquisition - film current shows, interviews and events. In this ADVANCED program you will work closely with our Directors, Producers and other Creatives to come up with a consistent look and feel for all video projects and implement that look to all in house videographers and freelancers.
You should be a storyteller at heart with experience shooting documentaries, a reel showing cinematography and camera operation, post-production and editing proficiency, and able to execute scripted and unscripted content.
The cinematographer will work with a wide range of media including video, photography, sound and graphic design and will be responsible to produce and edit effective videos, vlogs and other multimedia for use in our digital media outlets and other storytelling/promotional efforts. Cinematographers must be a creative and innovative thinker and have the ability to work independently or as an active, productive member of a team. Cinematographers must have at least 3 years of start to finish video production/editing experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with the Digital Content team to produce episodic features to enter this season
· Arrange for lighting all sets
· Handle green screen shoots
· Informed on current trends for current and new technology that can help us acquire better images
· Responsible for maintaining, building, organizing all video inventory
Characteristics / Qualifications
· 3+ years as Videographer
· Ability to shoot creatively in dynamic unplanned scenarios
· Be extremely organized and able to shoot for multiple story-lines simultaneously
· Ability to build various camera rigs
· Experience shooting off shoulder
· Mastery of camera movement tools
· Ability to execute a one-man-band shoots including lighting and audio
· Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
· Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
· Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
· Must have experience with equipment and professional level videography & editing
· Must have experience with indoor and outdoor videography & shooting
· Must have your own equipment sufficient to DTNTV quality standards
Open Availability on Sunday – Tuesday’s and have in- office hours.
As a highly motivated professional who has a passion thriving in a fast-paced environment that is also eager to help shape the future of TV with a true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences this is the opportunity to make a difference in our industry. You must enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic team, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team by enjoying working hard and celebrating hard!
So, If CREATIVITY is KEY and you are looking for a CAREER not a JOB- We Want You!!! We are hiring immediately. Send resume and demo reel to hr@ dtntv.network Register for a Face-to-face (in person) interview on Friday or Saturday 11am-4pm. Use the following link: https://dtnnetworktv1.zohobookings.com/#/customer/interview
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY www.dtntv.network
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
Experience: Filming: 3 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel: 25% (Required)
Contract Renewal: Possible
Work Location: Multiple locations
Hours per week: 30-39
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Work Remotely: No
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com