We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, 3D Junior artist to join our team in Hyderabad, India.
The ideal candidate would be well-versed in 3D, with a strong background in 3D modeling, lighting, UV wrapping, rendering and who demonstrates photo-realistic asset creation of real-world objects. This position requires intrinsic design abilities, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects, communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with production artists across nodes is essential. The ideal candidate will be accomplished in working with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages and demonstrate the ability to raise the quality bar in assessing the 3D objects.
· The candidate will create model, paint 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
· Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
· Continuously improve workflows and processes
· 0-3 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced 3D production environment
· Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing and rendering
· Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must
· Must be very well versed in 3D domain and its related Software. Preferably MAYA, Zbrush and Substance Painter
· Excellent communications, Presentation and Interpersonal skills
. Highly proficient in building product accurate photo-realistic 3D shades and texture
· Experience in rendering/lightning
· Strong project management experience, communication, and team-oriented mindset where the candidate has executed successfully against deadlines