The Art & Design department at TelevisaUnivision is seeking an experienced 3D artist to work with the Augmented and Mixed Reality team servicing our Broadcast and Streaming News division.
Augmented Reality (AR)
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Jan 20, 2023
This position will require a creative and technical problem-solver that can work well under pressure, while providing dynamic solutions to the daily production of live and pre-taped programming. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Graphics Technology.
You are forward thinker with a strong sense of design. You thrive in a fast-paced news environment where you can collaborate with others, learn, and share ideas to create graphics that help elevate broadcasts. You are able to effectively work with multiple clients.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager of Graphics Technology and other colleagues, to service multiple news shows in the division.
- Take initiative on projects and deliver innovative solutions for daily News shows, and special coverage.
- Adhere to brand guidelines, while pushing creative boundaries
- Work closely with producers, directors, and other graphics designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics.
- Apply experience and knowledge to help optimize Unreal Engine deployment for virtual production, linear content creation, and live-broadcast workflows in real-world situations.
- Minimum 3+ years professional work experience in a related 3D working environment; including proficient skillsets with character rigging, modeling, texturing, particle systems, fluid dynamics, lighting, rendering, and compositing.
- Mastery of some of the following graphics software: Cinema 4D, AutoCAD, Maya, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Rhino3D.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D animation software including Cinema 4D and Maya - proficient in organic 3D modeling, UV mapping, paint texturing, retopology and baking texture to low polygon 3d model.
- Advanced knowledge in 3D animation, including character rigging, particle systems, fluid dynamics, Mograph, lighting, rendering and compositing.
- Experience creating models, textures, lighting, and animations with current game engine workflows.
- Ability to create virtual studios and AR graphics with focus on real-world scale architecture
- Should know texturing techniques such as baking textures or UDIMS.