Part Time Evil is looking for a well-rounded 3d Artist to join our team for work on several VR/AR projects. This is the right position for an artist who like to be involved in all aspects of 3d Art for Unity.
Austin, Texas Area
Jun 14, 2022
You are a well-rounded 3d Artist with experience in creating environments and props. We are a startup studio, so only fun, determined, and professional collaborators who enjoy working with others will fit the team. You are interested in new technologies, including AR and VR.
Though we are headquartered in the Austin, TX area, remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Design and model 3d environments for game, film, and VR/AR projects.
- Collaborate with lead artists to refine and change art in an agile process.
- Create art for both high definition films and performant mobile apps, and optimize when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 3+ years experience in professional development.
- Advanced Maya or 3ds Max experience.
- Unity3d engine experience.
- Must present portfolio of work on applying.
Optional but Encouraged:
- Game design background.
- Concept art or storyboarding ability.
- Interest in film and cinematography.
- Experience with mocap pipelines.
- UI Design skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training (required).
- Competitive pay.
- People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
- Experience in a growing studio. We work hard, but we have an incredible amount of fun at our jobs.