Ingenuity Studios: Our Animation Team is responsible for the execution of high-level realistic animation as assigned by clients and production team.
London, United Kingdom
Feb 22, 2023
Teamwork and collaboration is key since members of every department, including Creative Directors and Production, work closely with one another to accomplish all tasks. Our Artists require a high degree of technical skill and artistic judgement. In addition, all artists may serve as a key front-line representative of the company, who may deal directly with clients in challenging situations. Accordingly, a professional demeanor and diplomacy are important.
- Work with the Animation Supervisor, Animation Lead and other Animators, as well as Production Staff to provide animated sequences as required by the Client.
- Animate in various styles (motion capture, vehicles, realistic humans, complex characters, bouncing balls, cameras, creatures, etc.) as required by projects.
- Position requires sufficiency in Mocap recording and cleanup, 3D rotomation for FX, object tracking and matchmoving.
- Knowledge in modeling, texturing and surfacing, choreography, lighting, match moving and final rendering of CG elements.
- Work with animation software (Maya) for visual effects intensive projects.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required from time-to-time by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Lead.
- Work closely with other departments on issues that affect the animation team, and vice versa.
- An understanding of animation rigging/set-up and 3D character animation.
- Strong understanding of scene layout to match plates.
- Excellent artistic skill set with a full understanding of animation and composition.
- General knowledge of Photoshop and Nuke/After Effects.
- Knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process.
- Demonstrate and understanding of the Visual Effects and associated pipelines.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive, with the ability to lead a creative vision.
- Ability to work overtime/weekends when a project calls for it.
- Work well under deadline pressure.